This BTEC National Diploma will enable you to study Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation over the two-year programme alongside other A-Level subjects. The course contains elements of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Psychology as well as Forensic Science and scientific criminal investigation. This will equip you with a broad knowledge of Science at Level 3.
- Standard Entry Requirements
- Grade 4 (C) in English Language or Literature and a minimum of a 3 (D) in Maths and
- At least 5 GCSEs grade 4 (C) or above (1 Vocational or Technical Qualification at Merit or above may be counted) and
- Average GCSE (best 8) of at least 4 (38 on the old points table) and
- Grade 4 (C or Merit), at least, in any subject previously studied
Find more subjects
You can choose to start with 3 or 4 subjects. Please note that a diploma course counts as 2 subjects and you cannot take more than one diploma course. For more information about combinations please view each subjects course information and take a look at our entry requirements.Find more